For your comments on Presentations:
Write about something well done. What did you learn from this group? What part of the Presentation seemed the best?
Is
there constructive criticism that would help this group? What might
have been more clear? What part of the Presentation seemed the least
polished?
Post comments for this group below this post, please, as we all need feedback, and it's valuable.

I was digging the videos. Both of those guys are insane and I have so much respect for them. You guys did a great job and your presentation was well thought out. One thing that could have maybe been done is had more slides and not taken up as much time with videos. Call to action wasn't as clear as it should have been as well in my opinion.
ReplyDeleteYour presentation was so interesting! I really enjoyed listening to it and learning all the the facts you presented the class with today! What! Robbie Knievel jumped the Grand Canyon! And then broke his own record on the motor cycle! That's so interesting i never knew that! I also liked the video you played of him crashing and then said "he's fine, just broke a leg!" haha
ReplyDeleteOne piece of constructive criticism i would give you guys is maybe play a shorter clip of the second video you played! i feel like it was a little too long and took up a lot of your presentation
Great job though :)
It was good than you guys included all the stunts associated with the Grand Canyon. I would not have first thought about all the stunts done there, so it was interesting to listen to that aspect. You guys maybe could have talked more about the actually formation and history of the Grand Canyon itself, focusing on the natural aspects of it.
ReplyDeleteI think you guys did great. I really liked the videos and all the people you guys talked about. It was interesting because you guys took a different perspective on the Grand Canyon. One thing you guys could have worked on is telling us what exactly we could do to help keep the tradition going.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed that you took a different approach to studying the Grand Canyon, also I thought the videos that you showed us of the stunts was a really good job. I liked being able to see what you guys were talking about. My only suggestion would have been that you seemed a little rushed towards the end.
ReplyDeleteI thought your focus on the stuntmen was a great way to take this project, it made it really interesting to listen to. The only problem I saw was that the second video felt a little out of place in the presentation.
ReplyDeleteYou two took a great direction with the presentation. You made it more interesting by focusing on the fame and stunts associated with the grand canyon. The skateboarding video was a poor quality video and was hard for me to follow. I always thought Evil senior had jumped the grand canyon, I guess I was wrong. But overall I enjoyed watching your take on the Grand Canyon.
ReplyDeleteI have to admit the last thing I expected to hear during a presentation about the Grand Canyon was stunts that were performed on it. You guys really took an original route and I found it to be a great presentation. I think you could have explained your call to action a little bit more clearly. Other than that great job on providing an interesting take on the Grand Canyon.
ReplyDeleteI liked the direction you took with your place by taking different people a talking about how they performed stunts over the grand canyon, I do feel that the skateboarding video was a little long and it didn't allow you to talk as much about what is being held onto and your call to action.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed all the videos you guys incorporated into your presentation and how you talked about everyone and the various stunts. However, I feel like there could have been a bit more history incorporated within and maybe to talk about how the stunts have changed the Grand Canyon today.
ReplyDeleteI liked the incorporation of the stunt men and the videos of the stunts performed, but I thought they were very lengthy and took away from the idea of the Grand Canyon itself.
ReplyDeleteI think it was neat that you guys focused on the stunts that have been done at the grand canyon over the years. I think it would have been instructive to talk a bit about the natural formation of the canyon and the geology that makes it such a neat place though.
ReplyDelete