One website I really like and find really helpful is khanacademy.org. Khan academy is a non-profit organization that provides free education and tutoring. Khan academy has many different subjects that it provides help for. Subjects ranging from biology to computer programming to accounting and many more. Khan academy is a valuable tool for almost anyone. From college kids, people who would like to learn something new and for people would need free tutoring. How to use the website,
when you get to the website you search for your topic/subject. There are many reasons to use Khan academy. If you are a college student its an excellent place for help.
https://www.khanacademy.org
| This Khan academy's website picture |
I didn't look at the Mr. Money Mustache website and I liked the way that you explained him as a caveman. There is no way I could ever live like that but It was interesting to hear about the different ideas he had about saving money, which I definitely need to do better at. I also liked the site that you shared and will have to check it out!
ReplyDelete