Out of all the sources we were given to look at in class I found that I most enjoyed Veritasium. Science has always been my least favorite class to take in school but at the same time has always really interested me. I have watched a good 20-30 videos on the Veritasium channel and have learned something new from every single one. If anyone has not at least checked out this channel I highly suggest you do so. Each video has something special to it, every single one is different and unique and really makes you think. How could the information from the source be used in my own life? well one video that I watched talked about super cooled water. I'm not sure that it is something that will be helpful on a day to day basis but would be cool to try. By putting a bottle of water in a freezer and taking it out after a few hours you can make it instantly freeze by banging it on a hard surface. So if I ever need a ice cold water I can literally make it an ice cube and drink it as it melts. pretty cool stuff.

.jpg)
Now for my personal source I would like to share with you guys is actually pretty nerdy. I am a big fan of video games and so my source revolves around video games. The source comes from YouTube and the channel name is Drift0r. Drift0r is a channel made for those who want to get technical with video games. By that I mean people who want to understand the way the game works and who want to truly get the upper hand on their opponents. Drift0r does gun reviews for the very popular fps known as Call of Duty. I really enjoy the channel and I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys playing video games on consoles or even on PC.
The link to the channel is below:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Drift0r
I enjoyed reading your post. My favorite part was reading the first part about the YouTube channel. The reason I say this is because I too looked up and visited this channel. I agree with you too when you say that each video brings something new to the table. I watched about 20 videos spending a total of 30 minutes of time on this channel! Great work and not to mention those pictures are really good too.
ReplyDeleteI also chose to watch Veritasium. I watched his most popular video, the one about the trees sucking up the water and it was entertaining all the way through. I know he must have other videos that are just as interesting or more, are than any you would want to specifically recommend?
ReplyDelete