Henry Ford was born and
raised in the state up north,
Learned from the
engineers that traveled back and forth.
He invented through
trial and error many inventions,
Despite this he did
not bring much attentions.
Left the farm for the
Michigan car company to work,
Would soon set a new
bench mark.
Then goes on to marry
Clara Bryant,
And moves to a new
farm that was giant.
Hired on at Edison’s
business illuminating company as engineer,
Worked there for a
couple of years.
Tests his first
gasoline powered engine in his sink,
He was on the brink.
His first car company
fails,
He had no sales.
Starts then leaves
his second car company named after himself,
He certainly asserts oneself.
His company became Cadillac,
Wonder if he was
rattled?
Starts Ford Motor Company and builds model T,
Starts Ford Motor Company and builds model T,
It looked cooler than
Mr. T.
Develops world’s
first assembly line,
He goes on to really
shine.
Losses bid for US
senate,
No one else wanted
him as a senator.
It all ends with
Henry and his son going to heaven,
They’ll be pushing
seventy-seven.
![]() |
| Ford looking to the future, of what his car empire will be. |

This poem was amazing to read. This poem was quite long but I can tell that you not only put time into this poem, but you also put a lot of effort into this poem. I read it a couple times and it was really exciting to read. The picture that you posted was the most interesting picture on the blog. The dream that you possess is actually the same that I have. I enjoy having dreams that are similar to certain people so thatch can converse and pick each others brains. Have a great summer maybe I will see you around on main campus this upcoming year.
ReplyDeleteYou and your brother's dreams are a lot alike, probably because one's involves the other, and I really like how soon you want to make your dream a reality. I don't know too much about either of you besides from what is said in class, but it seems that you two will be, and already are, really great businessmen one day. I really hope your dream comes true, because, as every college student knows, money is hard to come by in the college years and I think your dream would really help others in our shoes in the future. Good Luck.
ReplyDelete