The
Veritasium channel is absolutely fantastic. There are a lot of useful things to
discover on this channel, and it is a great tool to help get children
interested in science. I really enjoyed watching the experiments he did using
fire. I think I will use this channel when I have kids of my own in the hope
that they will become more interested in science and discovering how different
thing work.
When
I have time I really enjoy watching Man at Arms, and Man at Arms Reforged on
the Awe Me channel on YouTube. This team is a group of master smiths and they
shows you how different weapons are made (typically the weapons are from video
games, movies, or television shows). I love watching these videos because I think
that the art of sword making is one of the most creative and artistic things
that we have basically forgotten about. I think this show is very educational
because it shows people what they can create with their own hands.
![]() |
| Man At Arms Reforged |
![]() |
| Man At Arms Reforged |


I haven't heard of this channel before but it seems like something I would be interested in. With the focus being on games, movies and shows there will definitely be a lot of things that with stick out to me. Combine that with my interest in the art of blacksmithing makes this a two for one.
ReplyDelete