I decided to look further into the Veritasium YouTube channel. What I found was incredible. First I decided to watch the 31 second teaser of what this man was all about. Within that 31 seconds, questions were asked that are still making me think. One of the questions was simply "Where does the matter to make the tree come from?" I spent about a half an hour on this channel its clicking on different clips of things like how to solve certain things, and does silence actually make you crazy? This was awesome and luckily I picked this one.
The last subject I can leave for you guys is a website and a program called Lacrosse The Nations. Lacrosse The Nations is program started by my high school Worthington Kilbourne. Lacrosse the Nations unifies the lacrosse community to sustainably improve education and health while creating joy and opportunity for children in need. The organization takes trips all over the world such as Nicaragua and Costa Rica and teaches the children of those countries how to play lacrosse. I had the opportunity to go to Nicaragua but I was unable to do so. My buddies went and they said that it was without a doubt the best experience of their lives. This upcoming summer I have hopes of going to Brazil. There is a program there that allows college students to interact with young individuals and teach them the wonderful game of lacrosse!
Here's the link to the main website! Hope you guys can check it out and who knows if it interests you guys maybe sign up in any way just to get involved! Thanks. http://lacrossethenations.org.

Veritaserum is an excellent choice. I really like how science is starting to become a popular thing with younger people because then they might be inspired to continue discovering, curing and improving the world around them. I think lacrosse the nations is really cool too by the way. I really admire people who go out and do this type of thing; and lacrosse is also a fun game that can be played almost anywhere. I will definitely look into this in the future. Thanks for the heads up.
ReplyDeleteVeritaserum is a really nice channel to entertain yourself while learning something new.
ReplyDelete