Sunday, April 19, 2015

Journal 9 by Jay Peterson

I found the Scott Kilmer YouTube channel to be, not only, extremely interesting, but also extremely useful for any car troubles or questions I might have.  I found his video on checking a used car for purchase, "How To Quickly Check A Used Car For Purchase", very useful.  Not only because it will help me when I go to buy a used car in the future, but it also helped me on how to check my own car I have now for problems. His channel has all kinds of neat things that can be useful to help fix up your car and save money so I highly recommend checking his channel out for anyone who needs help with their car.

After digging around on YouTube for a little bit I was able to find a channel that makes lists of 25 facts about multiple topics, named simply, "list25."  I felt this channel was great for educational purposes as well as entertainment.  Two videos I absolutely loved on this channel were the ones named, "25 Insanely Ridiculous Extinct Creatures " and "25 Facts About R2-D2 That May Catch You By Surprise." The video on extinct animals was extremely educational and I loved how well it explained the interesting facts about the creatures.  Whill the extinction video was int erecting, I enjoyed the R2-D2 videology evendors more, being the huge Star Was geek that I am, and feel like it was bother funny and informative at the same time. The video really showed me cool things about R2-D2 that I never knew, and that means alot, being how he is my favorite little robot in movie history.  I feel these videos will be very helpful in everyday life when trying to start conversations or think of topics to discuss with friends when in the middle of a conversation.

1 comment:

  1. I also watch list25 videos. they are full of interesting trivia as well as information that could be useful to know. The amount of research and fact checking required to do one of those videos make me glad I just get to watch them instead of having to put one together. I also thought the Scott Kilmer channel was interesting. Being ripped of by a mechanic is never fun and it seems the easiest way to avoid it is to avoid the mechanics shop all together, when you can anyway. Good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.